Hope Veterinary Specialists:
40 Three Tun Road Malvern, PA 19355
340 Lancaster Ave Malvern, PA 19355
BluePearl Pet Hospital Conshohocken, PA Emergency Vet
625 Ridge Pike, Building B, Conshohocken, PA 19428
Metropolitan Veterinary Associates:
2626 Van Buren Avenue Norristown, PA 19403
- Pet Poison Control Helpline: If you think that your pet may have ingested an potentially poisonous substance, call (888) 426-4435. A consultation fee may be applied to your credit card.
- Online Pharmacy: Trust, Convenience and Value! Shop our online pharmacy to have your pet’s items delivered to your door.
- Microchip Lookup: Follow this link to look up a pet’s microchip number.
- Pets and Parasites: Learn how parasites can affect you and your pets.
- Pets and Ticks: How can ticks affect your pet? Follow this link to learn more about tick borne diseases, their symptoms and prevention.
- Veterinary Partner and Pet Health Network: Do you have questions about your pet’s health, behavior or safety? Veterinary Partner and Pet Health Network provide veterinarian-approved content to help answer many common questions.
- Pennsylvania Dog Licensing: Pennsylvania State Law mandates that all dogs 3 months of age or older must be licensed. To learn more and register your dog, follow this link. If you live in Delaware County contact your county treasurer’s office to register your dog.