The Best Care for Your Best Friend
At Devon Veterinary Hospital we will always do our best to make your pet's stay with us a happy and comfortable experience. Our compassionate staff will care for your pet as if they were our own. As a small-scale boarding facility, your pet is guaranteed to receive plenty of individualized attention. Whether that means going outside to sniff and play fetch or having extra time for TLC and belly rubs with one of our caretakers, your pet is sure to receive the attention they deserve.
We work hard to keep our guests happy and healthy. To help minimize stress we prioritize cleanliness, attentiveness and we provide care tailored to meet your pet's needs.
Even with the best care, boarding can be stressful on our four-legged friends. One of the greatest benefits of boarding your pet with us is our hospital. Our caretakers are quick to report any problems that may arise to the attending doctors, ensuring your pet receives the care they need as soon as possible.
- We recommend feeding your dog's usual diet, but we offer complementary Science Diet Sensitive Skin and Stomach food for your convenience.
- All pets must be current on vaccines.
- If your pet requires medications there is a $10/day charge for a technician to administer them.
- Pennsylvania State Law requires that all dogs have a current dog license or owners could possibly face fines. (we are subject to random inspections by the state) If you live in Delaware County please contact your county treasurer's office to register your dog.
- We cannot take any bedding or toys, please allow us to provide your pet with them. If any items are left we are not responsible for lost items.
- If you would like your pet(s) bathed while boarding please plan on picking them up after 12:00PM.
- Pets can not be picked-up or dropped-off for boarding on Sundays, when our office is closed.
Use our boarding form to make a reservation with us today!